4 days with Olivier Lavielle
Arriving as a beginner, leaving as a professional photographer
From April 25th to 28th, 2019
Olivier Lavielle is a photographer artist who exhibits all over the world. He is also a photojournalist and a wildlife and portrait reporter. In addition, he works as a director and director of photography in the cinema, the opportunity to see the world in cinemascope!
With him you will relearn the basics of photography until you master your equipment as a pro.
With simple words and a very imaginative language, Olivier will simplify your relationship to the material. It is with humour and energy that he conveys his love of art. As a bonus, you will be given lots of stories and anecdotes that will make you want to discover the world immediately.
Olivier’s approach is not technical. It is philosophical and full of poetry. Because photography is an art. Then, after a theory as effective as it is motivating, you will immediately come across artistic techniques such as portraiture, reportage, street photography and many other things, areas in which Olivier excels. You will create matter. And you will be proud of yourself as his class was last year!
After this day of shooting, all you have to do is decomplex yourself with a complete editing course. On equipment made available to you or with yours, Olivier will give you the keys to a development on Lightroom. And this, with the same energy, frankness and efficiency as for the rest!
You will end up printing your works and exhibiting them. And like last year, this may be an opportunity for some of you to create your own photographic activity!
At the end of this workshop, you will know:
– Use your equipment in manual mode as a pro
– Shooting models in Studio
– Shooting models outdoors
– Shooting like a photojournalist when meeting Venice
– Control slow poses.
– Control low light levels
– Creating light
– Choose your future equipment
– Edit your photos
But above all, the photographic technique will be completely demystified to give way only to your creativity. Olivier has no equal in relieving people of their complexes and opening them up to art!
Feel free to change your life. Feel free to let the artist inside you speak!
Come as beginners, go as pros!
Included in the price :
– The complete workshop: from day 1 at 2:00 pm to day 4 at 12:00 pm
– Boat-taxis in case of excursion within the workshop
– Access to tourist or remarkable sites within the framework of the workshop
– Access to evening events
– Possible loans of equipment
– Three gourmet buffet dinners
– Your accommodation and board depending on the option chosen
Not included in the price :
– Transport to and from Venice and San Servolo
– The vaporettos and other boats-taxis apart from the excursions planned within the framework of the workshop
– Participants’ personal expenses
– Any insurance against loss or theft of luggage, delay or cancellation of transport, theft or breakage of equipment during the workshop