4 days with Nicolas Bets
Creating your own photographic universe : fashion and advertising
From April 25th to the 28th, 2019
Nicolas Bets’ photography is lively, dense, colourful and structured. Immediately identifiable, its very accessoirised style, where the slightest detail counts is unique and assertive.
From Disney to Louis Vuitton, from Nissan to Devernois, passing by Beaugrenelle or Lacoste, one does not count any more the iconic advertising campaigns which he realized.
During this workshop, Nicolas Bets invites you to work on photography in its entirety: from upstream preparation to post-production. To forge a set, a staging, to apprehend the relationship to the models to succeed in capturing the right moment and to work its editing in order to realize a constructed series, a logic of narration are as many steps that you will approach.
Special attention will be paid to advertising photography, Nicolas Bets’ favourite playground.
Included in the price :
– The complete workshop: from day 1 at 2:00 pm to day 4 at 12:00 pm
– Boat-taxis in case of excursion within the workshop
– Access to tourist or remarkable sites within the framework of the workshop
– Access to evening events
– Possible loans of equipment
– The provision of professional models, hair, make-up, styling and decorations
– Three gourmet buffet dinners
– Your accommodation and board depending on the option chosen
Not included in the price :
– Transport to and from Venice and San Servolo
– The vaporettos and other boats-taxis apart from the excursions planned within the framework of the workshop
– Participants’ personal expenses
– Any insurance against loss or theft of luggage, delay or cancellation of transport, theft or breakage of equipment during the workshop