4 days with Le Turk
Fantastic staging – photography and Fellinian cinema
From April 25th to 28th, 2019
This workshop is intended for all those who want to perfect their studio photography and directing skills. How, from the idea to the concrete realization, to set up a project and tell a story in images.
With the photographer you will discover how he realizes his sets, his staging, his lighting. As you enter the backstage of his universe, you will witness his preparation, his methods, his technical and artistic approach.
Placed under the sign of Italian cinema, these Venetian workshops will pay homage to the Fellinian burlesque by taking inspiration from his famous Casanova.
– Description / full explanation of a typical photo shoot (sketch, set construction, lighting plan, model direction, photo selection, post production)
– Theoretical reminders on composition and image analysis
– Telling a story in photo: practical exercises to appropriate the aesthetic tools and grammar of the image.
– Shooting: formulate your idea, light your scene and direct your model.
– Shooting photo with decoration, assisted by the photographer.
Included in the price :
– The complete workshop: from day 1 at 2:00 pm to day 4 at 12:00 pm
– Boat-taxis in case of excursion within the workshop
– Access to tourist or remarkable sites within the framework of the workshop
– Access to evening events
– Possible loans of equipment
– The provision of professional models, hair, make-up, styling and decorations
– Three gourmet buffet dinners
– Your accommodation and board depending on the option chosen
Not included in the price :
– Transport to and from Venice and San Servolo
– The vaporettos and other boats-taxis apart from the excursions planned within the framework of the workshop
– Participants’ personal expenses
– Any insurance against loss or theft of luggage, delay or cancellation of transport, theft or breakage of equipment during the Workshop