4 days with Pascal Maitre
Lights of the documentary
From May 1st to 4th, 2019
A great French photojournalist, Pascal Maitre has travelled the world for several decades. But where he probably spent most of his time is in Africa.
Far from the miserable and guilt-ridden photojournalism, Pascal Maitre’s photography is striking, awakening consciences, as much by the subject as by the treatment.
Having worked a lot in film, it is now with digital cameras (he is a Canon ambassador) that Pascal Maitre photographs the reality of our world. And to do so, a very particular aesthetic, giving pride of place to light. Night photographs, pop colors, precise grain… Pascal Maitre is a technical genius, whose sharp eye always knows how to capture the detail that will make the difference.
During his workshop, Pascal Maitre will review his incredible career in order to pass on the secrets of his know-how.
Included in the price:
– The complete workshop: from day 1 at 2:00 pm to day 4 at 12:00 pm
– Boat-taxis in case of excursion within the framework of the workshop
– Access to tourist or remarkable sites within the framework of the workshop
– Access to evenings
– Possible loans of equipment
– Three gourmet buffet dinners
– Your accommodation and board depending on the option chosen
Not included in the price:
– Transport to and from Venice and San Servolo
– The vaporettos and other boats-taxis apart from the excursions planned within the framework of the workshop
– Participants’ personal expenses
– Any insurance against loss or theft of luggage, delay or cancellation of transport, theft or breakage of equipment during the workshop