4 days with Éric Bouvet
Modern photojournalism: developments and adaptations
From April 25th to 28th, 2019
Alongside Eric Bouvet, this workshop proposes to look at the evolution of photography, approaching social subjects, different formats, documentaries and portraits.
But above all, it will always be a about finding the pleasure of photographing, all the time, every day and especially at the heart of street photography.
One of the most famous French photojournalists, Eric Bouvet invites you to look at your photographic practice, to question it, to push it. What is being a photojournalist at a time when smartphones and social networks allow us all to be visual witnesses of our time. How to tell a photographic story, edit a report? Finally, doesn’t every photograph inform?
Eric Bouvet will draw on his extensive experience in this field, as well as his more recent work, to propose a modern approach to photojournalism for which the notion of adaptation is fundamental. Particular attention will be paid to editing.
Included in the price :
– The complete workshop: from day 1 at 2:00 pm to day 4 at 12:00 pm
– Boat-taxis in case of excursion within the workshop
– Access to tourist or remarkable sites within the framework of the workshop
– Access to evening events
– Possible loans of equipment
– Three gourmet buffet dinners
– Your accommodation and board depending on the option chosen
Not included in the price :
– Transport to and from Venice and San Servolo
– The vaporettos and other boats-taxis apart from the excursions planned within the framework of the workshop
– Participants’ personal expenses
– Any insurance against loss or theft of luggage, delay or cancellation of transport, theft or breakage of equipment during the workshop