2 days with Quentin Caffier
CANON SESSION – The lights of fashion
From April 26th to 27th, 2019
Professional photographer since 2008, Quentin Caffier, CANON Ambassador, is a specialist in studio photography.
During this workshop, he proposes, through different theoretical and practical exercises, to explore in depth the first principle of photography that is light.
Indoors or outdoors, natural, composed, colourful… Quentin Caffier takes you on a photographic journey with the latest Canon innovations, to the heart of the Cité des Doges. How to master the dialogue between light(s), space and model; how to deal with the different spontaneous elements that create an image? How to reinterpret spaces with their light, mix ambient light and artificial light to work in a cinematographic way?
These are the questions that Quentin Caffier will address during this workshop Venezia Photo x Canon, on April 26 and 27.
Included in the price :
– The complete 2-day workshop
– Boat-taxis in case of excursion within the workshop
– Access to tourist or remarkable sites within the framework of the workshop
– Access to evening events
– Loans of CANON equipments
– The provision of professional models, hair, make-up, styling and decorations
– Gourmet buffet dinners
– Your accommodation and board depending on the option chosen
Not included in the price :
– Transport to and from Venice and San Servolo
– The vaporettos and other boats-taxis apart from the excursions planned within the framework of the workshop
– Participants’ personal expenses
– Any insurance against loss or theft of luggage, delay or cancellation of transport, theft or breakage of equipment during the workshop