4 days with Serge Ramelli
From April 25th to 28th, 2019
Venice is the subject of the latest fine art book published by Serge Ramelli.
During this workshop, he offers you a complete photographic tour of the City of the Doges. You will travel the city together, in search of the right light from the most appropriate angle of view, in order to put into practice all the theoretical notions seen beforehand. You will walk through the canals and alleys, tirelessly, until the desired result is achieved.
From composition, to exposure and post-processing, Serge Ramelli will reveal all his secrets and tips that have made his success over the last 14 years, during very interesting editing session.
Included in the price :
– Full workshop – From Day 1 – 12:00pm to Day 4 – 12:00 pm
– Water taxis for excursions within the framework of the Masterclass.
– Access to tourist sites or as part of the Masterclass.
– Access to evening events
– Possible loans of equipment
– Three gourmet buffet dinners
– Your accommodation and board depending on the option chosen
Not included in the price :
– Transportation to and from Venice and San Servolo.
– Vaporettos and other water taxis that are not part of the Masterclass excursions.
– Attendees’ personal expenses
– Any insurance relative to loss or theft of luggage, delays or cancellation of transport, theft or breakage of equipment during the workshop