4 days with Olivier Föllmi
From April 25th to 28th, 2019
During this workshop, Olivier Föllmi offers you a complete immersion in the world of the travel photographer.
Learn to question your subject, think about your photographic project in depth, take pictures in various situations, taking into account all the technical elements necessary for the realization of successful shots, editing…
All these are necessary steps to create a travel series.
Enjoy the great know-how of an expert in the field during a privileged workshop in small group.
Included in the price :
– The complete workshop: from day 1 at 2:00 pm to day 4 at 12:00 pm
– Boat-taxis in case of excursion within the workshop
– Access to tourist or remarkable sites within the framework of the workshop
– Access to evening events
– Possible loans of equipment
– Three gourmet buffet dinners
– Your accommodation and board depending on the option chosen
Not included in the price :
– Transport to and from Venice and San Servolo
– The vaporettos and other boats-taxis apart from the excursions planned within the framework of the workshop.
– Participants’ personal expenses.
– Any insurance against loss or theft of luggage, delay or cancellation of transport, theft or breakage of equipment during the workshop