4 days with Vincent Peters
Fashion portraiture to find one’s photographic writing
From May 1st to 4th, 2019
Vincent Peters has revolutionized the fashion portrait: minimalism in black and white, grace and sensuality for both women and men, a touch of melancholy… Vincent Peters’ style is unique.
But how do you find your true visual identity, your personal approach in such a prolific field? How to define your style and exploit it, develop it and make it constantly evolve?
This is what Vincent Peters proposes to answer during this workshop (intended for enlightened amateurs and professionals) , through his own practice.
Portraits, bichromy, relationship between film and digital are all elements that will be addressed in order to connect you to your own look, your individual eye.
Included in the price :
– The complete workshop: from day 1 at 2:00 pm to day 4 at 12:00 pm
– Boat-taxis in case of excursion within the workshop
– Access to tourist or remarkable sites within the framework of the workshop
– Access to evening events
– Possible loans of equipment
– The provision of professional models, hair, make-up, styling and decorations
– Three gourmet buffet dinners
– Your accommodation and board depending on the option chosen
Not included in the price :
– Transport to and from Venice and San Servolo
– The vaporettos and other boats-taxis apart from the excursions planned within the framework of the workshop
– Participants’ personal expenses
– Any insurance against loss or theft of luggage, delay or cancellation of transport, theft or breakage of equipment during the workshop