2 days with Nikos Aliagas
The colors of Black and White
From April 25th to 28th, 2019 – Dates to be specified
To book this workshop, contact us at email@example.com
Nikos Aliagas has been passionate about photography since his young age, but it was not until 2012 that he established himself as a professional in the field.
He quickly specialized in Black & White. Yet, surprisingly, he photographs his subjects in colour. He then spends hours retouching his photographs, modifying their chromy, adjusting the lights, balancing the whites, specifying the contrasts… Because it is only in colors that Nikos Aliagas sees the Black & White.
Attentive to the smallest detail and very precise, Nikos Aliagas offers you an initiation to his unique technique. From setting up to shooting and editing, Nikos Aliagas will discuss with you the fundamental notions of colours, lights and contrasts to help you find your own approach to Black & White.
Included in the price :
– The complete workshop: from day 1 at 2:00 pm to day 4 at 12:00 pm
– Boat-taxis in case of excursion within the workshop
– Access to tourist or remarkable sites within the framework of the workshop
– Access to evening events
– Possible loans of equipment
– Three gourmet buffet dinners
– Your accommodation and board depending on the option chosen
Not included in the price :
– Transport to and from Venice and San Servolo
– The vaporettos and other boats-taxis apart from the excursions planned within the framework of the workshop
– Participants’ personal expenses
– Any insurance against loss or theft of luggage, delay or cancellation of transport, theft or breakage of equipment during the workshop