4 days with Jean-Christophe Béchet
The Mysteries of Venice
From May 1st to 4th, 2019
Venice is said to be undoubtedly the most photographed city in the world.
Who does not know its gondolas, its canals, Saint Marc square and its famous birds…
For several decades, Jean-Christophe Béchet has made it his favourite playground. He will thus take you to discover a rare and original Venice, the modest one, which is not offered to the first traveller. Go through its alleys tirelessly, eyes wide open, in search of the mysteries of Venice.
Included in the price :
– The complete workshop: from day 1 at 2:00 pm to day 4 at 12:00 pm
– Boat-taxis in case of excursion within the workshop
– Access to tourist or remarkable sites within the framework of the workshop
– Access to evening events
– Possible loans of equipment
– Three gourmet buffet dinners
– Your accommodation and board depending on the option chosen
Not included in the price :
– Transport to and from Venice and San Servolo
– The vaporettos and other boats-taxis apart from the excursions planned within the framework of the workshop
– Participants’ personal expenses
– Any insurance against loss or theft of luggage, delay or cancellation of transport, theft or breakage of equipment during the workshop.