4 days with Alan Schaller
From April 25th to 28th, 2019
This workshop will show you how to work with shape and natural light to create graphic and dramatic photographs on the streets. Learn how to best utilise architecture and the environment around you by finding new perspectives and unique angles. Discover Alan’s methods while accompanying him around Venice.
If you are looking for a fresh direction for your photography or want to learn a new skill set and way of seeing with the camera, this is your chance to immerse yourself in the world of design and graphic art with a photographer very much active on the scene.
Alan’s work has found its way to the front covers of magazines, in leading newspapers, used for advertising by luxury brands, and has been exhibited and featured internationally.
Both black and white and colour photography welcome. All cameras welcome.
Included in the price :
– The complete workshop: from day 1 at 2:00 pm to day 4 at 12:00 pm
– Boat-taxis in case of excursion within the workshop
– Access to tourist or remarkable sites within the framework of the workshop
– Access to evening events
– Possible loans of equipment
– Three gourmet buffet dinners
– Your accommodation and board depending on the option chosen
Not included in the price :
– Transport to and from Venice and San Servolo
– The vaporettos and other boats-taxis apart from the excursions planned within the framework of the workshop
– Participants’ personal expenses
– Any insurance against loss or theft of luggage, delay or cancellation of transport, theft or breakage of equipment during the workshop